Tuesday, March 12, 2013

current playlist

You'd think that after seventeen (I almost wrote sixteen. Why is remembering my own age so difficult) years of doing it... and getting only pain from it... I would have learnt by now that sitting on my foot is a bad idea.

But no.

I give you this disclaimer before beginning to listen: wondrous as these songs are, they will not cure the pain caused by sitting on your own foot... so don't do it.








What do you think? Have you heard these songs before? Based on them, do you have any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I LOVE that Gabrielle Aplin song! Always playing on my iPod!
    Also love that her and Bastille are more recognised now, I've been listening to Bastille for about a year or so and Gabrielle for like 3 years - since no one really knew them, and it still shocks me when I hear their songs on the radio now, I love it!
    You make me love the things I hate...... (Singing now, oh no.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)