(and yes, I realise that as a white girl who screams at spiders, that is not an appropriate thing to say)
2. For the upcoming Emilie Autumn concert, Erika and I are planning to look like, in her words, "crack-whore faeries"... so be prepared for some pretty crazy photos!
3. I REALLY want this foundation.
4. I also REALLY want this palette.
My birthday is coming up, world... feel free to send it my way! More seriously, though, I think I'll simply not buy any neutrals for a while, then when I run out, buy it.
4. I wish people would mail me letters (or presents... I'm not picky!). I think it's an art that's been lost within my generation, and that saddens me. Is there an official letter day during which we can all share addresses and mail each other things?
5. I don't understand why chip bags contain so few chips.
Like, seriously? (For the record, these aren't even my chips. These are Kori's, so it's ALL HER FAULT.)
6. My right eye is slightly less open than my left eye, all the time... and I hate it. I can't make my eyes match, and I'm really insecure about it.
7. Despite the fact that Friday's snow day caused many accidents and that no one appreciated it except for our town's minority of highschool students... I'm hoping for another one tomorrow. (Yes. When it comes to days off school, I am very selfish.)
8. I can't do a messy bun, and for this reason (amongst many others) I feel that I fail at being a girl.
9. I'm currently addicted to this song.
(Amongst many others. My friends are kind enough to lend me CDs, and I thus discover much lovely music!)
10. David's Tea no longer sells my favourite tea (Ice Cream Cake)... I discovered that this morning and am still upset.
And that's it for this week, dearling ninjas! (and yes, that is spelt intentionally incorrectly. Because I can never remember any of the lovely and educated words I know, I am forced to invent my own) What do you have to confess?