Sunday, December 9, 2012

further random thoughts (because my head is still scattered... as usual)

1) Apparently laughing gas doesn't make me giggle... it makes me sob. I literally cried for about three hours afterwards for no reason. Scary...

2) So then I spent wayyyy too much time on Tumblr in order to actually laugh. But it was worth it because I found some pretty amazing pictures... such as this.


3) I am blogging right now because I don't feel like working on homework. /student of the year

4) This picture is kind of my life... and the reason I -coughcough- may have eaten an entire carton of ice cream yesterday.


5) Lizzie Bennet + Doctor Who= the best show ever. (Seriously, this has potential.)


6) I say that Twitter is stupid, but the real reason I don't have an account is because I would spend my entire day posting useless updates like:
  • OMG there was a spider. On the ceiling. And I don't know where it went. #saveme
  • I DON'T WANT TO WORK #everysingleday
  • So apparently our cat-proof doors are also me-proof... just got stuck in the basement.
  • Vampire Diaries is the bestttt <3 #icanteven
  • Further proof that I am destined to be a crazy cat lady: just got rid of all my stuffies but the cats.
(Is that even how hashtags work? I have no idea. Another reason I should never get Twitter.) 

Okay, so I have now procrastinated sufficiently (and given you a way to procrastinate too! I know, you're so thankful)... so I suppose I should go work on homework -sadface- goodbye lovely listeners!

17 comments:

  1. So right about Lizzie and the Doctor!! Movie potential!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, that would be amazingggg :D upcoming special episode?

      Delete
  2. #4 -- not of sight out of mind?

    #6 -- I also stop twittering for almost the same reason, but your fake tweets sounds fun though

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entire twitter pretty much says: I HATE SCHOOL #sooverit #noseriouslytho #whenwillitend

    So yeah, I totally get you. Love you blog, it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 online finals due tomorrow night that I should be working on right now, and instead I'm reading everyone's confessions. We all need a break now and then! Good luck with homework.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ the boob holder... BUT SO TRUE. Anyway.

    I don't understand hashtags, never will. And there's nothing wrong with being a crazy cat lady.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both Dr who and Liz Bennet so that would be fantastic. I love the quote about the boob holder. its totally true and a company really needs to come out with some stylish bras that don't cost a fortune.
    Cheers,
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayy! glad i'm not alone :D and it's so true. everything attractive costs a fortune!

      Delete
  7. lizzie bennet + dr who?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That boob holder pic prompted a bra-related blog post for me XD It may forever reside in my drafts as I may fear to publish it, but just so you know it provided some creative motivation :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyy! glad to know i'm such an inspiration ;) i was a bit worried to post this, but i thought, oh whatever, it's funny!

      Delete
  9. hahaha, that was beautiful. ;)
    also, your twitter posts seem pretty legit...#twittererinthemaking ;)#denialisnottheanswer

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should always give in to Twitter! That spend-the-whole-day-posting-updates-thing is technically what I do... and it's the best life decision I've ever made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)