Friday, September 7, 2012

this is not a great start to the weekend

DEFCON ONE! (Is that the worst, or the least? No matter, I think Defcon itself should be enough of a warning.) ALERT, ALERT! Something tragic has occured. Prepare yourself for heartbreaking news...

I can't find my cellphone cord.

I have literally just searched my room for about thirty minutes. (And it's really not that big. Picture a public bathroom in a gas station, and there you are... ok, maybe not quite, but almost!) During this search, I have come to several conclusions:

-Under my bed is REALLY dusty and I should sweep more.
-I have a lot of clothes, and I need either to get rid of some of them or get a bigger dresser. (The second option seems more valid...)
-Unplugging the cord from the charger was stupid. (I actually have no idea why I did this.)
- My cat probably stole it, and I will never find it again.
-Blackberry is evil. Why else would they make a plug-in that is a different size from the fifty other cords we have lying around our house?

Why the big deal, you ask? Are you shaking your head, thinking, "Wow, she's already an addict?" Actually, for once, this is not about texting. This is about the fact that I wanted to put this as my background:



Yes. Cute pictures are serious business.

EDIT: so it is now thirty seconds after I posted this... and I found my cord sitting on the kitchen table.

I have no idea how it got there.

Must have been the fairies...

15 comments:

  1. OMG LOVING the new blog design! So pretty! And I'm sorry you lost your cellphone cord. I left my cell phone at Yosemite.

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! and omg, that really sucks :( i hope you can get a new one soon!

      Delete
  2. omg the lyrics on the picture !! its from The Big Bang Theory! its makes it all so much better!!! I NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it cute? :3 you should put it as your bg too!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm glad you found it! I hate when I lose things - which I do all the time!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, same! glad i'm not the only one who loses things all the time XD

      Delete
  4. i almost lost my blackberry cord too. most of the time when i'm traveling. gah!

    love the new look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ughh, that would have sucked :( especially since it might then die!

      and thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Love the "Big Bang Theory" song,and your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, LOVE that kitty song :) And I want that up on my room too hehe.
    Hope you find your cord soon!

    ReplyDelete

  7. It's good to know you have found your cellphone cord ;D
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i too was relieved ;)
      thank you! i'd love to go check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
    potaca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)