Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wednesday windows

Happy Hump Day!...Actually, I hate that term. It makes me think of either of that awful Fergie song or 'bump in the road' which then leads me to 'person being run over by a car'... okay, let's just agree that I will no longer be writing it.

Anyway, I was tagged by the lovely Demi Mist over at Beauty in the Mist to participate in a photo challenge: "Window with a view". It took me a while to find a semi-interesting view from one of my windows, and I'm not altogether certain I succeeded, but here you go! This is the view from our 'office' (computer room, home of the guinea pig and the piano) at the front of the house.






I was kneeling on a bench to take this photo, and am now lovely and furry, seeing as it's a favourite haunt of both cats!

The five people I'm tagging to do this are:

And, of course, if you feel like doing this too, then let me know! I'd love to see your photos!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! I love the view you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy with the view from every window of our house. I think we are lucky to look out into heavy green, mostly hidden from view of neighbours. I like the view you chose - pretty contrast with the red and green and very country looking with the spindles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's true, we do live in a pretty area :) thank you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I don't have any windows with decent views but I'll post if/when I find one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your cute comments. I like your blog, follow you.

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful view! Thanks for tagging me in this - I'll definitely have to find just the right view to take a picture of! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! & no problem- i hope you can find a pretty one :3

      Delete
  6. The view is fantastic! I have seen beautiful photos from you before, so when I had to think who I would tag for this photo challenge I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for tagging me! i do love taking random pictures ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)