Monday, May 14, 2012

monday musings


I'm in a lazy mode this morning... writing actual paragraphs seems like too much work. Therefore, I will just write random sentences that may or may not make sense. (You've been warned!)

1. I forgot to put on mascara this morning. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? I don't know, but my eyelashes look all weird and spidery.

2. Rice pudding is one of the best foods on Earth. So are ginger-date squares. I should really post recipes and share their brilliance with all of you but taking pictures at every step seems hazardous.

3.  I think I might be part cat. Whenever I see a sunbeam, I have this intense urge to go lie down in it and stretch out as long as I can. (Succumbing to this urge is a little embarrassing, especially because it often happens at school in the mornings. I often think I'm alone... but then the other guy that shows up at a freakishly early hour will appear. Why does he have such bad timing?)

4. Jellyfish don't have brains, yet we share 60% of their DNA. (Hmm... this might explain the behaviour of some people I know.)

5. Aren't these the coolest eyes ever? You can browse her deviantArt gallery here if you want to see more gorgeous looks (and some that are actually wearable!)


6. I'm currently playing with my template... so hang in there while I iron out the kinks!

Anddd that wraps it up, folks. (Easy to write, easy to read- good for a brainless Monday.) Does anyone else have any random facts to share?

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE rice pudding too. Delicious!
    Haha, I totally get what you mean about wanting to stay and stretch in rays of sun :)
    I can't believe that jellyfish fact- crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All of my friends think it's gross xD
      That's actually what I'm doing now... laptops just offer so much potential.
      I know! It's bizarre!

      Delete
  2. A nice warm sunbeam sounds pretty good to me right now. :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. those eye looks are stunning- the detail is so amazing!


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They're truly astonishing- I have no idea how she has that kind of patience.

      Delete
  4. I forget to put mascara on all the time!
    I put on my eyeliner and everything else and just forget the mascara... argh!
    Bubble my Licorice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, how frustrating! After today, I can definitely sympathise.

      Delete
  5. Bonjour darling!! I adore your blog! wanna check mine out? www.theperfectparfait.blogsopt.com oh and this is such a wonderful post, haha I couldn't live without my mascara ;) love you<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! Of course I do :) & mascara is definitely a life necessity ;)

      Delete
  6. OMG! I absolutely love the Nightmare Before Christmas eyescenes <3 and Of course the Tangled and Alice In Wonderland.... I can live without mascara but not my eyeliner

    xoxo,
    Momo-chan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful? And I'm torn... I like both mascara and eyeliner xD

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)