Saturday, May 26, 2012

how is this even dancing?


Last night, I went with a few people from my school to a dance. Now, as I've mentioned before, my school is SMALL. Everyone knows each other. We're all basically, if not friends, able to hang out peaceably without punching each other in the face. (Ok, so there are some people I would LOVE to do this to... but I am a nice person, so I resist. However, if she comments on my fashion sense one more time...)

This friendliness also means that our dances are pretty tame. (Well, only about twenty people come, so what can you expect?) However, when we walked into this dance, my eyes nearly popped out of my sockets. EVERYONE was grinding.

I just don't understand this. It's like, whoa. I don't even know your name, so why are you attempting to rub your junk in my trunk? GET AWAY FROM ME, FREAK. I am not that kind of girl.

If this has ever happened to you, this video might be helpful:



Or you could try my friend's plan, which was
1.       Smile innocently.
2.       Dance in the other direction.
3.       Elbow the offender in the face.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do? (Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's actually super enjoyable. If so, please clarify this.)

8 comments:

  1. It always happens to me when i'm out clubbing. all i do is wave randomly in the air and shout "i'm coming, one sec" and thats how i get out of the awkward junk in my trunk situation either that or i just accidently fly kick him in the nuts. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plans! I'll have to remember these xD

      Delete
  2. EVERY. SINGLE. DANCE. AT. MY. SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That majorly sucks :( I'm lucky, this is the first time I've had to experience it!

      Delete
  3. hahaha this cracked me up... and brought be back to my own High School dance experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had to experience this!

      Delete
  4. ha, she always cracks me up! love this video!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! She's hilarious! I'm not usually much of a Youtube person, but I could spend hours watching her xD

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)